- Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy
- Emphasis on a Metabolic Stimulus
- Focuses on a higher density of work paired with incomplete rest intervals to cause a metabolic stress due to the build-up of by-products from the anaerobic lactic energy system.
- Expect minimal tempo, be prepared to push through the pain and expect to feel as if someone has taken a flame thrower to your working muscles. This program may burn a little.
- Myofibrillar Hypertrophy
- Emphasis on mechanical load
- Focuses on higher load and mechanical tension via prolonged tempos to increase time under tension on the working muscles whilst using max RM’s.
- Also added are extended set techniques that prolong TUT without sacrificing load as well as Post Activation Potentiation methods to maximise force expression to maximise mechanical tension placed upon the working muscle
2 Phase Hypertrophy 12 week Program